Wednesday 5 August 2015

British Para Update

Sorry it took so long since my last post. Moving house and work ramping up were not that conducive to painting. 

Just an update of what I've been up to in the few hours that I've had. 6 more paras about half way through. Basecoating done and a few layers on the face and denison so far. Plenty more to do. I'm trying to get them done in similar groups (these ones all have helmets with camo strips) to speed things up a little. 


                                   


The middle figure is definitely one of my favourites from the Artizan range, so much character in the pose.







The figures all look pretty shiny and bright yellow at the moment but the next few steps involve the blending of some much lighter smock colours. I'll finish these over the next few weeks and hopefully have some eye candy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment