Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Artizan British Para tester

I've started painting up some British Airborne for a commission job and here is the first figure. This is the first Artizan Designs figure that I've painted and I really like the detail in the figures, especially the faces as they're very nice and easy to paint.

I started trying some wet blending techniques and this I'm reasonably happy with the way it came out. The pants worked particularly well but I'm not 100% convinced on the camo and I think subsequent figures might come out better once I get the glaze ratios right

The jump wings were a little finicky at first but once the general outline was in it wasn't too bad

Questions, comments and feedback are welcome as always! More will follow and I will probably do a few WIP posts for those who like painting guides

No comments:

Post a Comment