Wednesday 1 March 2017

I'm back



Apoglogies for the long drought on the blogging front. I've had trouble connecting my phone to my computer and that really put me off going through the uploading process for quite a while. However I'm back now and armed with Google Drive (although it did make half the photos I had disappear) so expect my posts to be a bit more frequent than once every 7 months now

Something a little different this time, a unit of 12 Black Guard of Barad-dur from the Lord of the Rings series. Mounted up on resin bases and painted with some fairly dark colours apart from the reds. I tried to get the cloaks a different colour to the shield blacks, they have a green mixed through and blended up with the dark greys.




Let me know if you like them I can always get more photos of the others, next time I should have some of my other offerings in the form of some Halo Ground Command units to show off.

2 comments: